Advertising That Works For You
With a variety of advertising options and tailored solutions, advertising on EnvironmentalJobs is a cost effective way of attracting high-calibre candidates to apply for your vacancies. The core services that we offer are as follows:
Standard Job Posting – What’s Included
- Each job posting includes your full job description and logo and is live for up to 6 weeks
- The GreenJobs Network of Websites – Each job posting is displayed on all relevant websites in our network (Displayed below) depending on the exact job description at no additional cost for up to 6 Weeks.
- Weekly Jobs Newsletter – Each job posting is displayed prominently in one weekly jobs newsletter
- Job Alerts by Email – Information about your Job posting will automatically be emailed to candidates who have requested to be informed about this type of career opportunity for up to 6 Weeks
- Company Profile – This is a description about your organisation which includes your logo, full contact details and current vacancies listed underneath and it is displayed for up to 6 Weeks
- Talent Finder Network - Each job posting is displayed on our Talent Finder Network (e.g. Businessgreenjobs, Indeed, Jobrapido, Mitula, Simplyhired, Trovit, Workhound etc) for up to 6 Weeks.
- Social Media Network - Each job posting is displayed on our Social Media Network (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter) for up to 6 Weeks
Premium Job Posting - What's Included
With the premium job posting you get everything that is included with the standard job posting plus the following.
- Featured Job – Each job posting is prominently displayed at the top of the appropriate job results pages (i.e. Job type pages, industry sector pages, Job Category pages, Job location pages etc.) on all relevant websites in our network for up to 6 Weeks
- Job Alerts by Email Sponsorship – In this email your Organisations logo will be prominently displayed for up to 6 Weeks and when a candidate clicks on your logo they will be redirected to your job on our website
Job Posting Packages/Memberships
Traffic Drivers/Employer Branding Opportunities
Traffic drivers and employer branding opportunities are the perfect solution for you to drive more applications to your job vacancies. In the war for talent it is increasingly important for organisations to clearly communicate their employee brand proposition and to state what their brand stands for and why job seekers should want to work for your organisation.
For maximum exposure a featured job slot which is prominently displayed at the top of the job results page, job category page, job location page and job type page is the perfect opportunity for you to increase your brand profile and response levels.
Featured Employer (Home Page & Run of Site)
This is an opportunity for you to showcase your employer brand on the home screen and other prominent pages and drive more candidates to your job postings. In a competitive recruitment environment where attracting the best talent is crucial to an organisation's success this ensures potential employees are aware that you are currently recruiting.
Job included in Weekly Jobs Newsletter
A weekly jobs newsletter is emailed to our registered candidates and your job posting will be prominently displayed in this.
Banner Advertising (Home Page & Run of Site)
Prominently displayed at the top of the home page and other prominent pages this is an excellent method for you to build your employer brand proposition and drive traffic to your job postings.
Job Alerts by Email Sponsorship
This is a great method to communicate with the hard to reach passive jobseekers who are looking for their next exciting career move. In the email that they receive your organisations logo will be prominently displayed and when they click on your logo they will be redirected to your jobs on our various websites.
Banner Advertising - Job Results Page (Run of Site)
Prominently displayed near the top of the job results page for particular industry sectors, job categories and locations this is an excellent method to target candidates with a particular expertise.
Weekly Jobs Newsletter Sponsorship (Including Job of the week)
A weekly jobs newsletter is emailed to our registered candidates and your sponsorship is prominently displayed at the top of this newsletter thus ensuring that your employer brand proposition and job vacancies are effectively communicated to potential candidates. This also includes one of your job postings as job of the week.
This is a description about your organisation which includes your logo, full contact details and current vacancies listed underneath.
Bespoke Branded Email Campaign
A bespoke branded email campaign is an email that is sent out to candidates that have registered to receive this type of communication and only contains information about your organisation such as your current job opportunities. The content of this email can be tailored to your exact requirements.
Find The Right Employee Today
For more information about how we can help with your candidate attraction strategy please complete our Employer Contact Form and one of our team will promptly reply to your enquiry. Alternatively please contact us by telephone on +353 (0) 1 678 7971 or by email at - . All information provided is treated as confidential.